Wednesday 16 December 2009

Recollection of the Lost Buahs

Last Monday night training, it was down to two persons only who came. Nick al Yabani and me. Well, both of us trained the five empty hand striking Buahs that we had learnt previous nights. Nick, being a Japanese middle age guy, performed his silat very karate like, especially during the Sikap Pasang. Well, I think, its interesting to have some sort of variety. If its wrong to do it that way, Guru Jak would have madesome comments to correct it. So, i think its ok.

Before the end of the class, we were shown the Sixth. I forgot how this Buah looked like until everything came back slowly to me when I was at my parent's home last weekend. It was my personal favourite Buah when I was first introduced to all eight empty hand striking Buahs.  Maybe because this particular Buah looked like it can end a fight immediately after one is being attacked. Well, at that time, this looked like the fastest to end a fight. Now, with the slightly varied version I'm learning now, all the Buahs looked potentially effective to end a fight immediately.

It has been a while since my last weapons training, but its okay. I'm making the best out of it. I never want to lose the empty hands striking Buahs ever again.

Salam.

No comments: